Personal data may be collected in the following manner:
– data, which you have submitted yourself – e.g. your contact data and other data submitted via the SimplBooks website;
– data, which is collected during the use of our website – e.g. during requests of demo access codes or via cookies sent to your device;
– data from public sources.
We are likely to collect the following data:
– demographic data on yourself and your company – e.g. name of the company, contact data, description of business activities, IP address;
– data on cookies associated with the use of the www.simplbooks.ee site;
The personal data collected will be used for offering goods and services and fulfilling other commitments that we may have towards you. Furthermore, the personal data collected may be used for developing our client relationship and, within the scope allowed by the applicable legal acts, for notification, advertising, marketing and statistical purposes.
The personal data collected and stored in the database may be disclosed within the scope allowed and required by the applicable legal acts (e.g. without restriction to public authorities).
You have the right, within the scope allowed by the applicable legal acts, to request information on the personal data stored in our database. You can also request amendment, rectification or deletion of incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date personal information stored in our database.
A cookie is a tracking tool which will be stored on your hard disk through the web browser used for visiting our website. Cookies allow the system to identify the visitor during recurrent visits, thus improving the service rendered. Cookies may also be used for collecting information on the most popular pages of our websites. This information can be used for improving the contents of and simplifying the use of the website. Should you wish to disable the cookies, you can configure your browser accordingly.
Personal data are stored in a secure, firewall-protected SimplBooks network.